Billing - Frequently Asked Questions
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In

UMWA Health and Retirement Funds

Billing - Frequently Asked Questions

Click on a "+" to see the response; click on a "-" to close the response.
  • What is your claims mailing address?

  • Who do I bill for Medicare Part B services?

  • Who do I bill for Medicare Part A services?

  • What is the telephone number for pre-authorization?

  • Does the Funds require a referral to see a specialist?

  • Do Funds beneficiaries have prescription drug coverage?

  • Does the Funds cover services provided by Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants?

  • What is your timely filing limit?

  • What is your address for purposes of submitting an appeal?

  • How can I bill the Funds electronically?

  • What is the electronic payer ID number?

  • How do I get set up for electronic funds transfer?